Water Damage Restoration
EMERGENCY 24/7 WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PHILADELPHIA
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! (215) 631-7000
SteamMyCarpets.com is staffed by expert water damage restoration technicians, that respond 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, whether it is for a natural disaster, washer overflow, or a broken pipe. When your home is affected by water damage, we know the importance of a fast response, where literally, every minute counts.
Our company is composed of an experienced staff, friendly and courteous, and waiting to take on your situation. Our goal is to restore your home or commercial establishment back to normal. Check out our services below to find out more information about how our business can help you.
We offer water damage restoration services in all of the Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Delaware County in Pennsylvania. We also service North and South New Jersey.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Teams
- Billed Directly to Insurance Company
- Water Damage Restoration
- Flood Cleanup
- Basement Flood Cleanup
- Sewage Extraction
- Mold Remediation
- Structural Drying (Walls, Floors)
- Odor Control
- Disinfection / Sanitization
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
- Water extraction is done by utilizing high-performance equipment, such as our truck-mounted water extractionequipment. With equipment this powerful, it quickly removes water from your carpets and floors.
- Padding removal can be a vital part of the damage restoration process. It is possible that if the carpet padding in not removed and discarded, it can become a breeding ground for mold growth. Sometimes, your water damage may require an anti-microbial treatment to your carpets to prevent serious circumstances to arise, such as bacteria, mold, and mildew growth.
- We also use powerful air movers, dryers, and dehumidifiers to ensure that all of the areas are dry and that water does not remain to become a breeding ground for the aforementioned microbial growths.
- We disinfect and sanitize affected areas utilizing industry’s most effective chemicals such as MicroBan to prevent mold and other bacterial-growth.
INDUSTRY’S MOST ADVANCED WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION EQUIPMENT
A successful restoration takes the right equipment. That is why our company has invested in the latest technology to detect moisture, extract water, restore your property, and prevent further damage.
Moisture Detection Equipment
We use the latest thermohygrometers, moisture sensors, and meters to detect moisture in carpets, walls, and baseboards. Without this equipment, it would be virtually impossible to eliminate all moisture, which would be a breeding ground for mold.
We use the most powerful water extractors, both portable and truck-mounted, to remove the water from the affected areas. Using a powerful extractor is vital to the restoration process, as eliminating as much water as possible will decrease the chance of further damage.
Using a high velocity air mover is important, as it dramtically decreases the dry time by evaporating the moisture.
When combined with air movers, dehumidifiers reduce moisture in the air that was evaporated from the air movers. This machine acts by pulling in the moist air, collecting the moisture, and then giving off dry air.
Once all effected areas are as thoroughly dry as possible, preventing the growth of mold and harmful bacteria is the priority. We use the industried leading industrial chemicals and sanitizers to kill all existing mold spores and remove the portential for any further damage.
WATER DAMAGE RECONSTRUCTION
Beyond extracting all flood water and moisture and preventing the development of mold, reconstruction may be required of any heavily damaged areas. We are able to assist in the complete repair and reconstruction of your home or business in all flood damaged areas. Drywall, flooring, walls, structural, replacement, painting and whatever else is needed.