EXPERT TILE AND GROUT CLEANING SERVICE
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! (215) 631-7000
SteamMyCarpets.com are experts in grout and tile cleaning, each technician receiving extensive training in the cleaning, restoration, and characteristics of each tile. Our process typically restores your tile and grout to that “brand-new” look. We are so confident that you will be impressed with our service, we offer a risk-free in-home demonstration of our tile and grout cleaning service. If you are not completely satisfied with the results, kick us out of your home and pay nothing. We clean all types of tile, including ceramic, porcelain, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, vinyl, Saltillo, and Mexican tiles. Also ask about our color sealer! Change the color of your grout to just about any color with our color grout sealing service.
STEAMMYCARPETS.COM’S 6-STEP TILE AND GROUT CLEANING PROCESS
- Our technician will apply a pre-treatment to your tile and grout. This will assist in loosening up dirt, grease, and stains.
- Once the pre-treatment has been able to sit for several minutes, the technician will use powerful truck-mounted machines, spinners, and chemicals to steam clean the tile and grout. If there are any areas that the technician was unable to clean, such as the baseboard area, this will be done manually with brushes at this time.
- The solution is then extracted, rinsing out the dirt and chemicals.
- The above steps are now repeated until the desired results are achieved. We can usually leave your tile and grout looking brand-new.
- Once the tile and grout is clean, we now speed dry the surface and inspect to ensure that there are no remaining stains or untreated areas. We go over this inspection with the homeowner or business representative present.
- Once the treated areas are clean and dry, we apply a sealer. This sealer will create a protective barrier over the porous areas, preventing dirt accumulation and staining.
OUR TILE AND GROUT CLEANING GUARANTEE
There are a very small number of cases (less than 2%) where grout appears to be clean, but once it dries, certain stains reappear. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and do not want one-time customers – we want you to be our customer for life. If you have any problems whatsoever, call our office with 14-days (the sooner the better), and we will return to your home and repeat the cleaning process on the areas that you are are unsatisfied with until you are satisfied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How often should I get my tile and grout cleaned?
A: There is a difficult question to answer . It depends on what type of tile and grout you have, the sealer that was applied (if any), how often you mop your floor, where the floor is located (kitchen, patio, bathroom), and what type of foot traffic walks on your floor (pets, children, etc).
Q: What type of results can I expect?
A: Most of the time your tile and grout will look brand new. Our equipment and chemicals allows us to achieve amazing results.
Q: What type of tile do you clean?
A: We clean all types of tile, including natural stone. Some of the types of tile that we clean are ceramic, porcelain, marble, travertine, and slate.
Q: Is it required that I get my grout sealed?
A: No, but we highly recommend that you do. Leaving your grout unsealed will cause your grout to get dirty a lot faster, as the dirt will collect in the pores. The sealant will prevent dirt from collecting in the pores by creating a protective barrier. creates a protective
Q: Do you offer grout coloring service?
A: Yes, we can apply a color sealer to your grout. We have many colors to choose. Some people choose to have this done after renovations to match a new look.